Decided to get some christmas presents for myself

After alot of reading and chit chatting with a few people, I decided to give the "ebay" headers a shot. I got the headers and y-pipe from different sellers and I thought that I might have issues with fitting but amazingly everything lined up pretty good. They are both stainless which was the biggest reason for giving them a shot. The flanges are really thick, welds looked great and after install not a single leak from the headers themselves, just need 2 more stepped band clamps to finish off the y-pipe, I just have the u-bolt clamps snug on there for now. I went ahead and got rid of egr and a.i.r. while I was in there and installed my Z28 head plate that I had lying around forever lol.

one day, one day......

Overall I'm very pleased with them, butt dyno feels good and they sound great. The drivers side headers is barely touching the k-member and I can feel a slight vibration at idle from it but I'm not too worried about it right now. I'll be going back in there soon when I do the cam so I'll grind that little tab away and be good to go. I have no banging or anything from my pipes either which makes me a happy man, that and paying less than $300 makes my wallet happy. You can see my new SFC's in the pic too, going down tomorrow and putting my cutout in then have to decide what to do next lol.