Hey guys, looking for a little help with a fog light problem. Last night I installed a pair of 25 LED lights and everything looked great. LEDs were fully illuminated with headlights, parking lights, and remote lock/unlock. This morning I drove to work with them on with no problems either.

When I left work today I clicked the fob button and immediately noticed that the driver's side lamp was about half the intensity of the passenger side. I figured maybe the LED tower was just loose so I went ahead and left for home. Then when I pulled up behind a car at the first light, I could see that the passenger side was flashing / strobing. Turning the lights on and off seemed to make no difference in either lamp, and when I click the fob the passenger side works exactly as it should. The driver's side lamp is half illuminated all the time.

I haven't disassembled the housings yet (got to get the daughter to bed first), but I thought maybe you guys could give me some ideas before I start. Btw, we've not had any rain here today so that doesn't figure to be a problem.

Help?