I know this has probably been discussed before but my search didn't really come up with the answers I am looking for. I would really like to swap my engine with an LS1 in the future, I know that my transmission would need to be replaced as well. What transmission would be the best to use? and is there a transmission that can handle the power of the LS1 but also keep the 4WD capabilities? Also what other parts need replacing other than the engine and the transmission. A main problem in my case is I have barely any knowledge of how to work on cars so I will need to have a shop do most of the work (more like ALL of the work) Including labor and all im looking for a price estimate by someone who knows about this kinda thing. Im estimating around 10k for the swap but I do not know. Also, are there any other engine/transmission combinations that can make around 300-350hp other than the LS1? Thanks for any input!

(Also if everything ive asked has been discussed before dont be afraid to tell me im stupid and need to learn how to search better I have tough skin haha)