Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tone Monday article about his first and second VX

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    Well since you never knew Tone, its kinda a rude statement for you to make here......Tones true friends from here, and you all know who you are , know the circumstances of his death and thats the way it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by DogBoneVX View Post
    That's understandable.

Since no one wants to disclose it, in my mind he went out David Carradine style.
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

If you click the "Edit" button on your post there's an option to "Delete this Post."

Quote Originally Posted by VX crazy View Post
    Well since you never knew Tone, its kinda a rude statement for you to make here......Tones true friends from here, and you all know who you are , know the circumstances of his death and thats the way it should be.
    I'm sorry that you think my statement is rude. I was under the impression that I could think whatever I wanted, even on the internet. Seem's like a sensitive subject though. So I'll leave it alone.

Thumbs down True

Quote Originally Posted by DogBoneVX View Post
    I'm sorry that you think my statement is rude. I was under the impression that I could think whatever I wanted, even on the internet. Seem's like a sensitive subject though. So I'll leave it alone.
    You can think and write what you want. That right also extends to others to think and write about what you thought and wrote. For some reason people seem to think the right to free speech is only for them and that it is also the right to be free from being criticized. Its not. If you cant take being disagreed with start a blog that does not allow comment.
    "Take it up with my butt, cuz he's the only one that gives a crap"

Carter Pewterschmidt

Just seems like a weird comment, a real weird bizarre comment....given that Carradine was found hanging, and had a cord from his neck to his genitals...a suspected sex game gone wrong.......that's all we're saying...
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by circmand View Post
    You can think and write what you want. That right also extends to others to think and write about what you thought and wrote. For some reason people seem to think the right to free speech is only for them and that it is also the right to be free from being criticized. Its not. If you cant take being disagreed with start a blog that does not allow comment.

Soooo.... I was going to leave it alone.

I have no problem with being criticized or disagreed with. As you said, it's a part of freedom of speech.

Would it make you sensitive types feel better if I said,

"...in my mind he went out in a fiery VX crash."

or

"...in my mind he went out driving his VX off a cliff."

or

"in my mind he went out in a gun battle wild wild west style."

The fact of the matter is that you as well as many others on here are very sensitive to the subject, and I can respect that. I was merely trying to make light of the subject by my first comment. For that I apologize to all I might have offended.

Thanks! I think you will find we are a good family here...plus don't ruin my Kung Fu memories
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

Former Owner: 1998 Amigo, 1998 Supercharged Rodeo, 1990 Amigo, 1990 Trooper, Current Owner: 2002 Trooper
    Very sorry and humbled to hear of the loss of a great old friend. :-(

Irrelevant how he left really, as those of us close to him know, and I will say there was nothing undignified about his passing. Sufficed to say the man was a legend. My VX still has countless Tone fingerprints all over it from the mods done here over the years and, when I eventually sell her someday, someone out there is going to get a one of a kind ride. There are not many out there like mine and it's all because of the guru.

RIP in my old friend...we'll all be there to see you someday & tell many stories.
    George, Cary, & Roxie the English Bulldog..''99 silver #1897

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    George you couldnt have said it better! That is part of the hard part for me to get rid of either VX, the fact that Tone made them both what they are! BTW hope Cary is doing well and hope we can all get together soon!

Quote Originally Posted by VX crazy View Post
    George you couldnt have said it better! That is part of the hard part for me to get rid of either VX, the fact that Tone made them both what they are! BTW hope Cary is doing well and hope we can all get together soon!
    Thanks and he'll always be missed by those who were close. Cary is healing slowly but is home and resting which speeds things along. Once things improve how bout we get together for BBQ at the Salt Lick? That place is unbelievable !!!

Quote Originally Posted by geshaw30 View Post
    Thanks and he'll always be missed by those who were close. Cary is healing slowly but is home and resting which speeds things along. Once things improve how bout we get together for BBQ at the Salt Lick? That place is unbelievable !!!
    DEAL!