Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
I wouldn't jump to scam that quick Dave. Abusive shipping?...Yes, for sure, but seems that's the "norm" pretty much these days, especially on ebay.
I felt much better knowing that Richard Payne has been using it for 6 months with good results. If it last 6 months, and darkens my clad a bit I'll be happy. If I don't like it, it apparently wears off...so I figured it's not too big of a risk. To properly "paint" my cladding to be a darker shade in a nice matte finish is around $600....I just can't justify that for me, so for $35 I thought I'd give 'er a go!
My point wasnt is a scam but a caveat beware it may be one.

I am sure Richard is honest but as he has not had long term success with it yet after all aplying it and looking like new while not being driven and then sell it in a month or two and not seeing long term results I think his review may be short sighted and the result of immediate results. As for the shipping ebay allows you to report sellers (didnt notice the 3 rating) for excessive shipping and is being very active in curtailing that abuse. Not to say if you (who I trust) applys it and says 1 year later it was great I will order it (but not at that S&H rate) at least without reporting it. After all where do the dealers and all the detailers buy it? It hasnt been on ebay and no one else seems to have heard of it even our fellow members who are extremely stoked at keeping their VX looking awesome