Now that my Tone cargo box is pretty much empty (after installing the JAMAS door box) I finally have the room to do something I've always wanted to do: mount/carry an air tank to speed re-inflation of my tires after offroading on the beach. I don't plan on ever installing lockers or running air tools, so from what I gather all I really need is the tank and coil hose. While researching I found the below pic in crotchrocket's gallery, which depicts almost exactly what I want to put in my Tone box (minus the compressor that you can't see in the picture).

After spending some time on Google Shopping I found the best price on the air tank, coil hose, and inflation gun at www.4wheelparts.com:

So now I have two questions. First, it looks like the coil hose and inflation gun are mutually exclusive items, meaning you have to order both to get both the coil extension and the gun. Can anybody confirm that? (Thought I'd ask here before emailing their sales person.) Second, am I missing anything else that I need? All I want is the ability to rapidly re-inflate my tires, so I think I've got everything covered.

Thanks in advance!