Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: After almost 10 years and over 100,000 miles...

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    I was almost scared you were gonna say you were ready to sell!! Glad it was the other way around!!
    Quote Originally Posted by djvx View Post
    Same here
    Mission accomplished! I hoped the headline would freak some people out. I have no plans to EVER part with the VX, more so now that we only have 1 VehiCROSS (until Cece gets her Ironman back from her dad).
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS

Yeah man, just got back from the muffler shop, had them replace the leaking flexpipe and throw on a Magnaflow!!! Freakin awesome! My VX sounds better than ever and even a little peppier!!

Long live the VX!!

Bart

I was almost scared you were gonna say you were ready to sell!! Glad it was the other way around!!
    Bart
    Funny you say that, I almost did this weekend. I ALMOST traded her in (for what little I would get anyways) for a '10 GT-R Premium. Had the salesman not been an *** I just might have gone through with it. I did ask if I could speak to another salesman, but I was told the individual I was already dealing with was the one dedicated to that particular car. Whatever.

In any case, there could have been a '01 S/C'd VX with LOW miles sitting on a lot today. 0_o
    Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT

Quote Originally Posted by WormGod View Post
    Funny you say that, I almost did this weekend. I ALMOST traded her in (for what little I would get anyways) for a '10 GT-R Premium. Had the salesman not been an *** I just might have gone through with it. I did ask if I could speak to another salesman, but I was told the individual I was already dealing with was the one dedicated to that particular car. Whatever.

In any case, there could have been a '01 S/C'd VX with LOW miles sitting on a lot today. 0_o
    I don't even know what to say to that...how many times do I have to tell you people? The VX does not get replaced. It can have a little sister or an older brother but it DOES NOT get taken to the pound.

Bart

it DOES NOT get taken to the pound.

Bart
    X2 Why trade it in when you can get more from a private sale

I don't even know what to say to that...how many times do I have to tell you people? The VX does not get replaced. It can have a little sister or an older brother but it DOES NOT get taken to the pound.

Bart

Weigh those options.

'10 GT-R Premium -------- '01 VehiCROSS

Ya, you're right.

Pffffft

Sorry, I may like my VX, but there is no competition in that thought process. Remember where I live. Concrete jungle, snowfall is rarely heavy, I don't offroad, I autoX (STi).... the VX is just a weekend conversation piece for me really (ya, I have thought long and hard about this, and it is actually pretty true in my sense). Utterly babied and never butchered or terrorized with offroad use, so it's actually quite a gem.

Regardless, I would NEVER trade it in since it would be highway robbery (would have to be one HELL of a deal, which I never would expect). I would make 2X the amount in a private sale. I could probably take the S/C out and sell it for more than I could the whole VX. If they were serious enough with me and not jerks, I would have driven back with my STi and traded that in.

Get yer panties out of a bunch fellas. It would only ever go to someone who would truly take care if it.

Let me know on that supercharger.