So now that I have a car that is beyond awesome, and I own with no payments. I feel free to mod and play with it as much as I want. I need help on where to begin, and maybe weeding out the good from the bad ideas.

This is a list of the for sures I want to do, maybe in the next year.
-Install a Cupholder
-Install Clarion NZ500 I want to put this where hte OEM is but im not to sure about the over hang on the lip, I may need to do a custom mold to make it fit right.
-Install a back up cam
-Install LEDs in teh done light and a possible 2nd dome light
-Drop both the front seats (saw the how to here, great guide)
-install Front Bumper guard Similar to this one not sure if I should go Chrome or Black
-install a trailer hitch, gotta make the back match the front with some metal
-Off road tires
-install Skid plates
-Install Lift kit
-Nerf Bars
-Mud, lots of pretty mud
-re-finish/replace the windshield wiper arms.
-repaint/clean up the bottom where you can see discolor and rust.

this is the maybes list
-install white underglow (to piss of the rice grinders)
-install all black or white rims
-Roof cargo rack, I have a sun roof, my explorer looked ugly with the sunroof and a cargo rack. so not to sure i need to see more pics.
-Make the "M" on the hood look like Boba Fett.....
-modify back windows to open and close like vents
-Mount a spare on the outside back, and use the inside as a cubby or hideaway compartment. (saw picks here, with a gas can deal set up)
-Snorkel Kit, not sure if that's the right name, but its so I can jump into water ways that would drown most cars.

I'm sure I will come up with more as time goes, but I'm not 100% sure where to begin, I will take pictures as I go along the ride, and even photoshop some of the ideas for a thumbs up or down.

This may become a addiction.