Quote Originally Posted by disasterlady View Post
I didn't realize that you had changed the cladding cover... I like that SN much better! Nice job, I think I will get into that unless YOU HAVE HEARD OF SOMETHING BETTER NOW?
sure miss AZ! glad to see you still on the forum.
Hey good to see ya on here. I haven't taken "official" update pics, but here's a few. these are about 15 months after I applied it.
****Remember*** I mixed the black and gray 2:1 to get a dark charcoal color****

When I use flash it looks much shinier...you can see it.
Pic 1 ,3 AND 4 show some of the damage the shop did when making those tail light guards...that's how light gray my cladding was before! Basically they scratched the dyedlayer off my cladding during install....and never said a word to me...and they do NOT get my biz ever again!
I just touched these areas up and it blended perfectly.

I still haven't touched it with anything...no wax, no treatments, no back-to-black, nothing...got a few scratches from Moab this year, but I haven't even bothered to touch them up yet....maybe I should just wait until after Moab 2013...LoL

Haven't heard of anything better. Several have used the GatorBack and it's gorgeous and smooth, but it can chip a little when hit by brush or something....so I didn't want to deal with that, so SN fit my needs better...but the GB sure does look gorgeous.

DAMAGE FROM FAB SHOP....