Quote Originally Posted by VXorado View Post
I might be able to help out but not sure when i'll have time. Maybe milehighvx can help since he lives in Castle Rock?

I still need to fab mine up and can probably make an extra set for Jo if needed.
that'd be a hell of a drive for you to come all the way down here just for that. I'll see if i can get any local volunteers then talk to you jon.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
I would like to camp at Portal as usual, arriving Sunday the 15th and departing Sunday the 22nd...Jack if you are getting a group site can you reserve it through Sunday? Oh, and Portal has like 6 showers if you didn't know.
i know, its just nice to have a 'home base' for a day or two when i most likely will have my girlfriend and probably my sister too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mile High VX View Post
I've got my Strick9 sliders off the VX for the winter...man they just fill up with ice and stuff to easy.

I can meet you at the Castle Rock Walmart and you can take them with you.

We can take some photos/measurements of the mounting points as well.

Let me know.
maybe i could take some measurements off of yours sometime, very carefully, build em, then hold em up to your VX just to make sure they fit before i trek em out to moab. What do you think about that???
I could swing down on a weekend and get all my measurements in one day, build em the next weekend, then check them on your VX on the sunday after i build them maybe??