How how are you guys. Im pretty new to the forum. I signed up a couple of weeks when I was thinking of buying a vx. Well I finally bought one today!! lol. 2001 Yellow. Im in florida Anyways I would like some info I would like to go all out and start with the project. Need some Info please i WOULD appreciate any info you can give me on the below subjects.

I went to a local bike store to try to get one of those Yakima Warrior Mega Baskets that I saw on the yellow one thats on the forum. Any yakima says they dont make a setup for our vehicle.
I have just the two side moldings on the roof no rack what do i need to install the yakima basket that will fit a spare tire on the roof?

Also I want to go with some procomp rockcrawlers 16" black need to know what would be the lug pattern and the best offset I can run with a 16" wheel. Also the biggest tire that I can run at stock height that still looks offroad like.

Also The JDM Fender Mirror Where do you think I can find that mirror I really like it.

Is there a online website that sells alot of parts for vx's ? I cant seem to find any sites?

How can I change the Isuzu emblem in the grill to the vx i see on the forum?

My vx is running great the only problem Im having is the windows wont go down is this a known Problem.

Sorry about so much questions but this truck is so rare no one knows anything about them which i like