Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Who has the least miles?

Quote Originally Posted by circmand View Post
    Mytime is mine to give and spend as I see fit. So when people repost things that THEY should search for they are taking my time and I have a right to call them to task for it.

(Thank you Mr. Hand)
    "You d!@k!"

(sorry, couldn't resist...one of my favorite movies)
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Thumbs up

When a thread is started the poster has the responsibility to make sure it is pertinent and worthy of the readers time. When it is not it is the readers obligation to say so. That way the poster learns what is worthy and what is not.

You can often tell the gae of the poster by what they consider worthy of posting. Those of us older folks from a slower period learned that it is better tochew on our thoughts for awhile before we state them to make sure they are pertinent and worthy
    Those that are younger and raised by helicopter parents are taught from birth that everything they say, think and do is special.

Well it isnt! And since I am not your mother or father I do not have to pretend that every random thought you have is worth my time and due to the Freedom of Speech in the Bill of Rights, fought for and died for by the men and women in our armed forces I have the right to say so.

Well you can post here whatever you want about me. I am a big boy I can take it. But I am not going to stay here and read your posts while you bad mouth the United States of America. Gentlemen lets go.
    You now have eight complaint posts in this thread alone

but this is by far your best one

So What

So only one person gets only one quote from the two quotes from 2 classic movies? What is bocoming of this country?
    "Take it up with my butt, cuz he's the only one that gives a crap"

Carter Pewterschmidt

That is rightfully yours.

Steelers beat Seadoves so the SB was thiers not stolen

My time is mine to give and spend as I see fit. So when people repost things that THEY should search for they are taking my time and I have a right to call them to task for it. When a thread is started the poster has the responsibility to make sure it is pertinent and worthy of the readers time. When it is not it is the readers obligation to say so. That way the poster learns what is worthy and what is not.

You can often tell the gae of the poster by what they consider worthy of posting. Those of us older folks from a slower period learned that it is better tochew on our thoughts for awhile before we state them to make sure they are pertinent and worthy
    Those that are younger and raised by helicopter parents are taught from birth that everything they say, think and do is special.

Well it isnt! And since I am not your mother or father I do not have to pretend that every random thought you have is worth my time and due to the Freedom of Speech in the Bill of Rights, fought for and died for by the men and women in our armed forces I have the right to say so.

Well you can post here whatever you want about me. I am a big boy I can take it. But I am not going to stay here and read your posts while you bad mouth the United States of America. Gentlemen lets go.

(Thank you Mr. Hand)
    Your complaining knows no bounds! How you were able to twist this from someone asking a question that wasn't on your approval list, to them being unpatriotic is retarded!

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Barker View Post
    Your complaining knows no bounds! How you were able to twist this from someone asking a question that wasn't on your approval list, to them being unpatriotic is retarded!
    Have you ever seen animal house? Rent it watch it and report back.

well since this threads gone to he!! on a hand truck..... timme for some patriotic chills .... please be patient and watch the whole thing.... pray for our fellow humans especially out japanese brothers............ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBTyTWOZCM

Quote Originally Posted by VXjunky View Post
    well since this threads gone to he!! on a hand truck..... timme for some patriotic chills .... please be patient and watch the whole thing.... pray for our fellow humans especially out japanese brothers............ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBTyTWOZCM
    It had me right up until the end.
    Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT