Thread: Original Owner (1st Owner) Roll Call

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vt_maverick View Post
    Not only are you the first owner, but according to my research you may also own the very first Foxfire off the line.
    Wow thats pretty cool to know!
    Thanks

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    I bought my original RIP VX in 6/2002 first owner with that great warranty......would have NEVER thought of selling, even totalled she rests in my parents garage.......for now

The current VX however, does NOT have my heart the way the original did, but I still can not think of getting rid of it!
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

I am the original owner of my Ebony, made the deposit in October of 98, waited until tax day of 99 for it to arrive. Cant see me getting rid of it, but these gas prices are making me think it needs a partner in the driveway that is a little more stringent on the use of petrol.

Thanks - Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post
    VT--- Please do your research and tell me who has the LAST Proton off the assembly line in the 2001 model (the last Proton ever produced by VIN)???
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ View Post
    Wow thats pretty cool to know!
    Thanks
    Now don't get too excited just yet, remember I said that you may be the first owner. Basically I have a spreadsheet where I store the VIN for every Foxfire or Dragon that I can find either through ads or member registry here or on VX Lounge. I have 79 of the 210 VINs compiled for Foxfire so far which doesn't sound like a lot, but when you consider about 40-50 of those are 2000 models (out of 90 produced in that year) and the sequential digits at the end of the VIN run up through nearly 1000, it's pretty likely that with a number as low as 0009 you'd either be the first or second.

I'm only tracking Foxfire and Dragon because their low production number makes it somewhat feasible, as opposed to Astral, Ebony, or even Proton which were produced in much larger numbers. So Riff I'm sorry to say that I can't answer your question about the last Proton.

Now if we had access to Mark's VIN CD we might be able to answer that question, but apparently it's encrypted - though maybe if we gave Knigh7s an evening with it he'd have it ready for us by morning.