Thread: Suggested Retail Value

Question Suggested Retail Value

My new 2001 VX is on it's way. When it gets here, I'm considering changing the wheels and tires. Here's my question:

In your opinion, what would be a reasonable selling price for the stock 18" wheels and tires? They have only 895 miles! I'd like it to be a good deal for the buyer and myself...

Thanks!

Rick

Aren't those tires worth a hundred or two each by themselves? Find out what the tires cost, and find out what the rims cost, and then you'll at least know full retail for them.

Wink

$200.00 +shipping and yes, I'll take them!

'01 EBONY 1330 r.i.p. now '01 PROTON 0987
    There's a set on epay now. You could track them and see if they sell. They're starting at $1200. If you really want to get rid of them I'd figure around $1200 for everything. I've seen wheels go for about 5-600/ set . Even though you have low miles, they ARE USED. If the wheels are absolutely PERFECT (no pitting, blistering, bubbling, scratches or scuffs you might ask more.

Where did you find a new one, and if you don't mind how much were they asking?

Where did you find a new one, and if you don't mind how much were they asking?
    It's 'new' to me. I found it on Autotrader from a gal in Florida. She bought it a little over a year ago, and has only driven it 895 miles. I haven't actually seen the truck - I'm 2500 miles away. But with those miles, I had to go for it. She was asking $21900 - which is about dealer retail according to kbb. She took less...

The truck is currently in transit - I CAN'T WAIT MUCH LONGER!!!