Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
???.Marlin and I "Pushing our opinions."...!!

Excuse the hell out of me for debating...!!

===

Wasnt it YOU who said, and I quote...

"Holy hell Marlin PLEASE don't respond and we can all just move on!

Make a new thread or something! Just let this one go in the right direction!"

====

Seems to me like you made YOUR opinion pretty clear...

...indeed to the point of declaring... "the right direction"

Aint that a tad 'pushy'...overbearing even?

..or are you the 'right direction' monitor?

jo

x2

Well, lets sum it up. The president ratings are horrible, campaign season is starting, grocery costs are up 30% from what they were 6 months ago, silver has doubled, oil has damn near doubled, foreclosures and government welfare at all time highs. He needed a miracle, low and behold, he made himself a really trivial miracle. Much the same as assassinating our president would have no effect on our nation, neither does taking out bin laden.
I would guess none of it matters. The American dollar is worth crap right now, that is why silver and gold are setting record highs. It isn't because there is a shortage, there is plenty of it, its not a commodity like oil that we NEED. An ounce of silver is always worth an ounce of silver. That means the dollar is worth less than it ever has before. Our deficit is impossible to pay off....enter smoke and mirrors of supposed justice killing. DO I think he should have died, most certainly, trial and execution, and who better to be the judge than the US. Do I think they killed him a few days ago, not a chance. If so, we are fools, countless billions and a decade of hunting.
That makes us look like idiots, like mindless animals with blood in their nose. The terrorists won the war hands down without a doubt, billions and a decade to catch a handful of their guys....they spent a few million and got thousands, not to mention the significant change in our lifestyles that are forever.

Sorry, rant off

Not sure why I would take back the Kenya lion hunting or detroit gang banging? He is from Kenya and started his political career with the political mob in Chicago. I figured, who better to go shoot if you are from chicago, DETROIT!! They don't have jobs and no one cares about them?