Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: OSB...DEAD as fried chick'n...body in US hands...SWEET!

album title....."geronino EKIA"

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    According to my sources (San Diego IS home of the Seals after all...)...

..they airlifted the cardboard cut out "stealth" helicopter tail bit into Pakistan.
    Then dropped it in the compound to confuse people (seems to be working!).....
    ....quickly unwrapped a ( biodegradable )Piņata (happy cinco!) ......
    ....that exhibited an uncanny resemblance to OBL....

...merrily toasted to the success with Pepsi and nestle crunch bars....

...then scurried back to the carrier....where they all took turns
    beating on it with a baseball bat before tossing it over the side to rot.

Seriously...thats da truth.

jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ahhhh...the ol trojan horse ploy

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    Dur dur dur... what I learned from this thread is that hippies and rednecks are bad and they most likely write everything on wikipedia. Terrorists deserve to have their nuts chopped off AND YET they also somehow deserve my respect. Obama hunts lions and people from Detroit with Chewbacca while playing video games and yet DOES NOT deserve my respect. And Bob Barker is psychic.
    What I learned in this thread is that no matter how many times something is clarified, some will always choose to "hear" what is being said in whatever way best suits their own opinion.
    Last edited by Y33TREKker : 05/05/2011 at 03:45 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    Did anyone think that the pics of the helo were a bit strange? The tail was very hokey looking, especially the side shot where you can see some SLOPPY welds. Even if it is some kind of special "stealth" copter, being used to avoid all of the radar mounts at the ol'compound, the rear rotor would not be exposed like that. It would be an easy radar ping. I also thought it weird that it was intact and appeared undamaged? This all reeks of conspiracy.
    The helicopter crashed due to pilot error by not putting the nose of the helicopter "deeper" (nose first) inside the compound interior yard. Of course, the US Military isn't going to admit that there was an error during an elite SEALS mission (thus, they blamed it on mechanical failure, not pilot error). As a result, the pilot didn't clear the rear tail boom of the UH-60 aircraft during his landing approach and it clipped the high concrete fencing and broke the tail section completely off at mid-point just before landing. That's why the rear portion of the tail rotor area was undamaged because the tail boom was broken off at mid-point (not end-point).

It does appear that the tail rotor blades were "encased" in a protective circular shroud. It may or may not be because of stealth, but rather just as a protective measure that the bare ends of the tail rotor blades aren't exposed to catch on things such as wires or tree branches when coming in close quarters. The protective tail rotor shroud encasement would also likely help reduce tail rotor noise and make the overall aircraft somewhat quieter (although not by much).

Wow marlin, your a Birther and a Deather all rolled into one!

Quote Originally Posted by Osteomata View Post

No way that is a black hawk tail, its not the right shape. A blackhawk tail rotor is at the top of the rotor, not the middle.

I went through all the pics of our current military choppers, its either a new "special" copter, or its fake. Either is possible, but with all the screwed up misinformation, especially since they watched the 40 minute mission live, you pick which one you want to believe.
    As for the tall walls, those walls aren't that big, and if the rotor clipped the wall, it would have exploded spinning at xthousand RPMs. Those rotor blades are 100% intact and so is the wall. Perhaps the Arabs have super strong crappy bricks? I have seen what happens when a prop hits the flight deck of an ARMORED aircraft carrier, if it can chew up steel, it would demolish brick.
    Last edited by Marlin : 05/05/2011 at 03:39 PM

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    LOL..no kidding!

I'm guessing that maybe..just maybe...

...the conspiracy theory protagonists are (in general) simply anti Obama.

Ya think...

jo

Here is the pic of the wrecked chopper tail. How are those rotor blades intact?!

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    LOL..no kidding!

Ya think...

jo

Not even close, its not that we are anti-obama, its that we are anti-gigantic, breast feeding, hand holding, money leeching government.

Yeah, when especially when you refer to the CinC as huntin lions in Kenya AND gangbangin in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    LOL..no kidding!

Ya think...

jo

Quote Originally Posted by deermagnet View Post
    According to the Wiki page, which may not be accurate, "one of the hovering helicopters stalled, in a vortex created by its own prop wash and the high compound walls. After the helicopter stalled, it "grazed one of the compound's walls", "breaking a rotor". The helicopter "rolled onto its side" during an emergency landing."

The part that remained inside the walls was destroyed by the SEALS before they left.

They were modified Black Hawks.

Mark
    Yup, that's all part of the US Government cover-up. Blame it on "a stall", "a vortex", "or prop-wash" (which BTW is all total BS)-- it's still comes down to Pilot Error. More accurately, it was a simple case that the Pilot didn't hover more forward (deeper, nose first) in an effort to clear the tail boom of the aircraft on the surrounding high concrete fencing.

What should of happened is the sister UH-60 Pilot of the accompany helicopter should have hovered adjacent to the first helicopter and acted as an "aerial spotter" and directed the first landing pilot to pull more forward into the interior yard. Consequently, the first pilot would have cleared the rear concrete fencing and not clipped it on his inbound approach.

The SEALS troop personnel rehearsed the invasion over-n-over for months. It appears that the pilots of the UH-60 BlackHawks didn't rehease jack squat or panicked and got stage-fright once the real deal went live. The pilots should have rehearsed the landing also with a mock-up landing environment complete with high surrounding walls, and used the sister pilot of the adjacent UH-60 as an "aerial spotter" for the first pilot. It's all about prior event training and rehearsal, rehearsal, rehearsal, before committing to the real thing.

It was a very expensive lesson learned (UH-60's aren't cheap), and luckily the accident didn't thwart the overall mission; no one got hurt, and a fellow CH-47 Chinook helicopter was able to extract the remaining SEALS and crew from the downed UH-60 BlackHawk. I'm sure the Pilot & Co-Pilot of the crashed UH-60 BlackHawk are no longer assigned to the SEALS unit due to their mistake.

You tell him Marlin. And be sure and turn in your family's Tri-Care cards, don't want none of that socialized single payer medicine.

Not even close, its not that we are anti-obama, its that we are anti-gigantic, breast feeding, hand holding, money leeching government.

You tell him Marlin. And be sure and turn in your family's Tri-Care cards, don't want none of that socialized single payer medicine.
    Not sure how that relates, I perform a service for my benefits. The average person rarely spends more than 50 hours at work, certainly not away from home for months at a time at a fraction of their civilian counterpart's pay. Furthermore, my government cohorts, IRS, FBI, Federal Civilian and so on get FAR more benefits than I get. I am moving to washington state from Charleston, 3200 miles, I have to pay for my own house hunting costs, flight, hotel and whatnot and I don't have a choice in my move, they order me where to go. If I was a fed civ, they would pay my leave, my flight, reimburse my travel, even help me sell my house! They get matched TSP (our 401K) contributions and so on.

Back to the scheduled conspiracy discussion! Sheeple Unite!!!!

So if Bush was still in office......

...you would still be taking the same conspiracy line?

I have to say..I doubt it.

And JBTW...

Breast feeding....like the handout of $'s to American Auto Co's
    Hand holding......like the handout of $'s to Wall Street
    Money leeching...remind me, whats was the name of that company Chainey had a rather big interest in...oh yea..Haliburton.

Seems to me that plenty of " financial hand holding" goes on both ways.....

jo