Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: OSB...DEAD as fried chick'n...body in US hands...SWEET!

HAHAHAHAHHA!

The irony here is that I listen to very little hip hop. Haha.
    macintosh man

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Those morons you're trying to train, came up through the educational system overseen by the last two term prez...

You really think two terms of presidency can make or break an educational system? Think again! It has been going down for far longer.

It is not so much the system but the parenting of the pupils in the system.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JHarris1385 View Post
    You really think two terms of presidency can make or break an educational system? Think again! It has been going down for far longer.

It is not so much the system but the parenting of the pupils in the system.
    I would like to believe that EIGHT YEARS is enough time to effect SOME positive change on at least one or two things...

Seriously John???...he was the edumufucashun presididn't...staying the extra twenty minutes to finish the last sentence while the WTC towers fell.

He was HANDS ON...or at least trying to match wits with a first grader...

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    What I learned in this thread is that no matter how many times something is clarified, some will always choose to "hear" what is being said in whatever way best suits their own opinion.
    Oh, Osama is dead right?
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Its much to intricate for 8 years to change. Someone could easily say he was cleaning up another incumbent's mess.

His personal education would not directly effect the nation's students. That is what advisors are for.

This time what I learned in this thread is how to scroll really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by technocoy View Post
    I love all the conjecture and forensic crash site experts by the way. Some of you guys should be working for CSI being able to judge an entire flight scenario from a photo of a tail assembly lying beside a wall with absolutely no context or knowledge of whether it's been moved, further disassembled, etc.
    +1000 - Passing judgment on guys who just put their lives in harms way for us is exceptionally poor.

As for everything else... there's plenty of blame to share, Bush and Obama, Republicans and Democrats in Congress, a litigation-obsessed society, minimally engaged and/or effective parents, and the list goes on. I hope you guys are arguing to give each other a hard time, and not serious about trying to lay blame at (any) one person's feet.

Quote Originally Posted by vt_maverick View Post
    +1000 - Passing judgment on guys who just put their lives in harms way for us is exceptionally poor.

As for everything else... there's plenty of blame to share, Bush and Obama, Republicans and Democrats in Congress, a litigation-obsessed society, minimally engaged and/or effective parents, and the list goes on. I hope you guys are arguing to give each other a hard time, and not serious about trying to lay blame at (any) one person's feet.
    I think when it comes to the big picture, someone would be a fool to think it could be blamed on any one person or any one party, that's for sure.

Just look at the economic mess, this goes all the way from just before Reagan through every single president since, including Obama. They have all sold out to the highest bidder. It's all cool when you're raking in that campaign cash, thinking youre about to go in there and make a difference... Then you learn that it wasn't free.

I think it's ridiculous to think that those men on that mission were anything but the best of the best all around. If it's a simple enough mistake that someone here can throw it about it's probably NOT what happened. Hahaha.

When this all first started coming out, someone in the admin had said that at some point there was a systems failure and there was a controlled sit down, which would absolutely not be that far fetched if they were running experimental or top secret aircraft.

Either way, it took some balls all the way around. I mean, SEAL team six, SOAR, etc and so on, not to mention someone had the wherewithal to say, screw Pakistan's image, let's go get the bastard. It's becoming more and more suspicious by the day and appears that someone was informing his *** each time someone got on the trail.

When you look at the whole of it, it's kind of a badass mission to think about. They straight-up flew into another country's airspace unannounced with one of the most elite teams we have, called em up like 5 minutes out all "we're rolling up in your junk, keep yourself in check, busted through the mission all Tom Clancy style and didn't give a **** if they were armed or not. Capped the bastard (rightfully so), took all the information, torched the downed stealth tech and got the hell out leaving like 5 people still in the house standing there like, "wha?".

All the while the heads of state are sitting there watching it all live and first person ala Predator 2 style.

I mean, that's gotta count for something. Badassery.

Would somebody please lock this tread.

Why would anyone lock the thread?

It's in it's proper forum, mostly on topic, Ldub and everyone else are still participating and there are no flames or insults being tossed around...

I'm personally enjoying the conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by rsteinmetz70112 View Post
    Would somebody please lock this tread.
    Don't like = don't click...

Quote Originally Posted by technocoy View Post
    Why would anyone lock the thread?

It's in it's proper forum, mostly on topic, Ldub and everyone else are still participating and there are no flames or insults being tossed around...

I'm personally enjoying the conversations.
    Motion carried...

You all suck!

There, personal unsult!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Barker View Post
    You all suck!

There, personal unsult!

I'm think'n that's more of a broad based insult Bob.

We need names...

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Oh yea my un-flabable co-pilot...

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    This time what I learned in this thread is how to scroll really fast.
    ...ya took the words right out o'my mouth.

Scrollllllinnng so fast my puter is red hot.

jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    Oh, Osama is dead right?