Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SWAT team kills Marine in his home

Quote Originally Posted by RamAirZ View Post
    Also this "he was still alive" stuff, do you really think the neighbor got close enough to the inside of the house to see if he was still alive? Or have the medical background to really know?

The guy was dragged out of his house after the cops went into the house and left him on the street

If you read the articule it says that the cops were broken into houses in the neirborghood

The guy probably said "I got something for you" Believing that was some ramdon burlary going on,i truly thought that he'll say something like that well aware that is THE SPECIAL WEAPONs AND TACTICs TEAM coming into your house
    Dakar was just the begining.

I read the part about them serving warrants in other houses. And if he did know it was SWAT, it wouldn't be the first time a psychotic ex military guy with issues did something stupid. And any real proof they just left him there? Another doubt in my mind because as much as I get irritated with cops sometimes, that would be a huge "breach" in protocol and bringing him out into the open where neighbors could see just doesn't sound like something realisitic. It very well could have happened, but just seems more far fetched than truth
    1999 Isuzu Vehicross-#1209- lots of mods - gone
    1995 Honda Passport: Lifted, Locked, 34x10.50's, just a few things..-Click for build thread

I didn't read anything about him being dragged out of the house but what I read from the interview with his wife is that she was taken past him as they were removing her from he house and he was lying on he floor gasping for air. The part about the neigbor was that he was saying that there were never any sirens or flashing lights until the ambulance got there after the shooting had already taken place and that he never heard anyone yell police or SWAT as identifying themselves before opening fire.