Thread: SWAT team kills Marine in his home

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm not taking sides. Just because the wife SAID he was working a 12hr shift doesn't mean that's what he was actually doing. Her denying he said "I've got something for you" doesn't surprise me because that was her husband, and father to her kids. Of course she's not going to agree that he gave the cops any reason to fire upon him. I think it's stupid that everyone gets all up in rage about crap they have no REAL clue to. Could the cops have been in the wrong? Sure! Could the Marine have been in the wrong? Sure! And I agree with etlsport that because he was a Marine should have no impact. I have known some real douche-bag military people that honestly don't deserve my respect in any way. Also this "he was still alive" stuff, do you really think the neighbor got close enough to the inside of the house to see if he was still alive? Or have the medical background to really know?
    1999 Isuzu Vehicross-#1209- lots of mods - gone
    1995 Honda Passport: Lifted, Locked, 34x10.50's, just a few things..-Click for build thread

Quote Originally Posted by RamAirZ View Post
    Also this "he was still alive" stuff, do you really think the neighbor got close enough to the inside of the house to see if he was still alive? Or have the medical background to really know?

The guy was dragged out of his house after the cops went into the house and left him on the street

If you read the articule it says that the cops were broken into houses in the neirborghood

The guy probably said "I got something for you" Believing that was some ramdon burlary going on,i truly thought that he'll say something like that well aware that is THE SPECIAL WEAPONs AND TACTICs TEAM coming into your house
    Dakar was just the begining.