hey guys..

Just wanted to introduce you to my 3rd VX. She's an '01 Ironman, #1109. She was adopted from, my now good friend, Richard Payne and his partner Anthony who delivered an exceptionally clean VX this morning.

However, all was not silver and gold in the VX world as I soon found an unusual gift when I turned on my air conditioner. Dirt and leaves shot out of the vent and a loud rattling vibration sound occurred when the fan was turned to HIGH. I called Anthony, Richard's 'Kato', and explained the noise. He told me to remove the blower which was basically undoing 4 screws underneath the glove compartment. When I dropped the blower, a whole handful of half eaten acorn shells spilled out along with some leafy debris. Looked like a little rodent may have felt very comfortable in the VX to store one of their winter stashes of food, LOL! Got her cleaned out and re-installed. Worked like a charm!

I went over the vehicle meticulously and found that the vehicle was in very good condition considering it's age and higher mileage. Nevertheless, she looked good and ran great!

Like to thank both Richard and Anthony for having the patience in answering all my questions before, during, and after the sale of this beauty. I am very pleased with this long distance transaction for a used vehicle never seen nor test driven beforehand. Both Richard and Anthony made themselves available to address any of my needs and inquiries. I became comfortable and trusted both gents in their word and opinion.

Anyone considering purchasing one in the near future, I suggest you check out Richard's line up first. I've had a chance to check out 2 VXs that were somewhat local to me, prior to this one, and they were no match to the level of condition and refurbishing that both gentlemen put into each one they sell. Cudos to you both!