Well I finally found one that fit my budget and what I planned to do with it and bought it. I was going for a camping trip up in on the Olympic peninsula of WA and decided to hit up Allan (BigmeatVX) to see if he was still interested in selling his truck. Turns out he was and had a second one to go with it. Loaded up my friends Vehicross with my flatbed trailer, hauled it up there and picked it up before dropping my friends VX off in Seattle so it can make the journey over to Oahu where he is moving.

Did some camping for a few days, had to wheel through some snow that my buddies Rav4 was never going to make it through to ferry our gear into the campsite. Made the trek back home safely with lots of stares from people as we rolled through my small town with a big black Vehicross pulling half of a white one behind it.

Here it is back home...

With its poor friend on the trailer waiting to be dissmantled.

The black one needs some work (back brakes are shot, wheels are peeling, etc.) but it runs good and the 5-speed swap is a blast to drive. I've already done some casual exploring with it on the trails near my house today and I am pretty happy with it and can't wait to start fixing it up and maybe making it to Moab next year!

As for the white one, I'm working on a sale thread now (photobucket is being a bit of a pain), but I need to get it stripped out ASAP and either haul the shell to the shredder or find someone who wants whats left of it now, or whats left when its gutted. Just need it off the trailer and unfortunately don't really have any place to put it.