Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
Congrats man! I'd love to have the white one if it were close to me. Good luck!
Thanks! Jo has already PM'd me about buying the white one actually.

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
PM sent
I expected that, PM'd yah back.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post
Damn Sue, you're quick-- already sniffin' out the Roof Rack from the salvage White VX. lol.

Etfren-- Congrat's on gettin' BigMeat's 5-speed VX. I know you've been searchin' a long time for just the right VX. You might want to keep the Roof Rack and transfer it over to your Ebony since you like to go campin' and such (it would come in handy for a roof basket to haul a full-size spare or for mounting a canoe/kayak, etc).

I see BigMeat kept his huge tires. If you decide to go to a 35" O.D. tire, then please consider the 285/75R18 (35" O.D.) size available from Toyo (A/T & M/T), Maxxis (Bighorn M/T), Good/Year (M/T-R with Kevlar). The 285/75R18 would fit perfect on the OEM 18x7 rim (maybe get the OEM rims powder-coated).

Congrat's again, and we look forward to seeing you at the next PNW meet for VX'ers when the time comes.

Thanks Riff, and also thanks for all the help with pointing out new VXs near me that were coming up for sale.

Yup, Allan kept the 35s for his H3. I'd like to but it back on 35's at somepoint, might go with different wheels, haven't decided on that yet. I do like those MTR Kevlars though, thats one of the options I've been considering.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyapollo View Post
If that Ironman is too shot - might make a cool matching trailer....
Hmmm, I remember seeing a thread (on the planet I think) about someone doing that with a Trooper. Looked pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by pnwdawg View Post
pm sent as well
Will reply as soon as I get the pics up. Lots of people have been PM'ing me.