Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Venting...ranting...yet another citation!

Quote Originally Posted by circmand View Post
    Government revenue scams
    Quote Originally Posted by PK View Post
    But I gotta say - you do the crime, you pay up.

Next time you get a ticket, have a look in the mirror, and get angry with that guy
    Hey circ PK says look in the mirror and pay up...

So yesterday i went to a scheduled hearing for window tints.

I looked across the hearing room and noticed that the P/O who wrote the ticket wasn't there so i thought it ill be dismissed right away,how wrong were i

The judge call me forward to start my trail when all of a sudden i saw this P/O who obviously wasn't the one who issued the ticket.

So my defense was that according to the ticket i were driving eastbound when in fact i was driving westbound,i told the judge the fact that the ticket had wrong/misleading information it should be dismissed on the spot,plus the P/O here present wasn't the one who wrote the ticket

The judge allows you to ask questions to the P/O so following that right i ask the P/O : How can you oat that the statement you are providing ( actually reading on a paper sheet ) in this court and the information written on the ticket is true and accurate when you weren't the P/O that issued the ticket nor witness the traffic violation ?

The P/O didn't knew what to say,but the judge without allowing the police officer time to answer my question just shout "GUILTY" and command me to pay $ 130 in two weeks or appeal the decision.Of course i request to appeal the decision.

The "judge" asked me if i removed my "illegal" tints,i replay saying " no and i wouldn't" he asked me why. I told him the P/O has a gun,he can defend his self,but my car wouldn't stand a chance from unwanted folks peeping and vandalizing my car to figured out if there's anything that is worth the headache of my pockets spitting out $ 600+ for a new window and my car insurance is more likely to be on my side on that matter.

My question here: Is legal for a P/O to "represent" another P/O in court in his absence ?
    I ask that question because i strongly believe that's illegal by all means.

The P/O that wrote me the ticket never appeared before,during and after my trial,but if i don't show up in court the city threats me to suspend my license,cancel my registration,tow my vehicule and/or garnish my salary/banking accounts while the police officer have no obligation to appear in court and still capable of winning the trial

All i know for sure most of the cities,counties,states,villages,etc legalizes ways to empty out our pockets,write off "laws" that only benefits them and use police officers as tax collectors just like in the roman empire era.

We the main street folks have no chances to defeat the big pig,we on the lose-lose side of the equation.
    Last edited by Gussie2000 : 07/12/2011 at 02:25 PM
    Dakar was just the begining.

funny thing is

Quote Originally Posted by VXR View Post
    Hey circ PK says look in the mirror and pay up...
    I havent had a speeding ticket in decades. I just disagree with cops going from serve and protect to ticket and collect

Wow I am really proud of that one I need to photo shop that logo onto a picture of a cop car and put it on a T-shirt
    "Take it up with my butt, cuz he's the only one that gives a crap"

Carter Pewterschmidt

Quote Originally Posted by circmand View Post
    I just disagree with cops going from serve and protect to ticket and collect.
    Agreed, you may very well have come up with the next "$#!+ Happens" with that one.