I got to go huntin' for one tonight! Technically it was a hobo, but what's the difference!

I work at night in a large factory, me and 5 other men. I'm left in charge of the crew and security. We have a simple job so I latch onto opportunities like this

I found a guy asleep in an office chair that's been moved outside to a smoking section. Asked him to leave and he did without incident. Now every hour I jump in the VX turn on the brights and go cruising through the yard around the building (about 3 acres) looking for zombies

There is a real creepy retention pond in back, with a big pile of old pipes and an empty building that holds our air compressors and water boilers, also creepy. I checked them out like a BOSS, from inside the VX. With the doors locked... and my cell phone on the ready to call for help!

I did realize something else tonight, I really would enjoy a LOT MORE light output from the truck! So I'll probably maybe be doing something about that soon. Be jealou Ldub, I know you've always wanted to go zombie hunting but the fact is, it's just too cold where you live to be a destination for zombies.