Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which O2 sensor is Bank1 sensor 1

maybe that is the Aussie diagram and you look from the bottom up. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowgizmo99 View Post
    maybe that is the Aussie diagram and you look from the bottom up. lol.
    Hah!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebenezr View Post
    So were did you get this diagram?????
    That's from the '99 VX repair manual. The sensor is not always the problem. The sensor is sensing a problem somewhere else. I'm on all my original O2 sensors after 252,000 miles, so they are not prone to failure.

I'll look up info on that code later tonight or maybe someone else can post it sooner.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by deermagnet View Post
    That's from the '99 VX repair manual. The sensor is not always the problem. The sensor is sensing a problem somewhere else. I'm on all my original O2 sensors after 252,000 miles, so they are not prone to failure.

I'll look up info on that code later tonight or maybe someone else can post it sooner.

Mark
    A mechanic friend of mine just replaced the o2 sensor on the driver side. I haven't been able to drive it yet but he said the misfire is gone. (and he replaced the plugs too but said they were not fouled).

I'm on my way out the door to go flyfishing for the evening, but I got the info in just a few minutes. I'm positive Bank 1 is the pass side. If that code comes back, here's the info-

Mark

Thanks

1999 Ebony Black (Runs great/Looks a lil less than great... but getting there!)

Sensor Hell

Ok, so replaced Engine (THANK YOU, JLEMOND! BTW the PCV Valve is the 1 from an '04 Axiom). Both CV's, all 4 ball joints (with uppers flipped), Bearings/Races, all 4 Rotors, Calipers, New Goodell steel Brake lines and Master Cylinder (to only find out the damned vacuum booster is shot *sigh* it will wait until the interior refit) Added 919 Springs and OME shocks for a 3" lift (have no clue WHERE the torsion bar is to raise the front up)

Successfully repaired my first A/C and have a Ron Davis Radiator coming with 1156 light bulb sockets in order to build my own psgr side turn signal behind the VehiCROSS lens, and am ordering a U-Haul trailer Hitch in the short term after I put my 1500 on her @ 50-60 mph and oil change w Royal Purple oil & filter.

But the one thing killing me is replacing the O2 Sensors in my exhaust system which I'd repaired . I replaced all 4 sensors and diligently reconstructed the wiring harness to them and still get an P0134/135/155 error on my Check Engine. I went to look at said diagram and get a broken link. I think I understand BANK I is psgr side (#1 is before converter, and #2 is post?)

Anyway I will not sweat it as I am pleased as punch she runs and will begin my east bound trek across America in her tomorrow night. She sat dead for 3 years in my buddys drive and has been turning heads all up and down Colfax and throughout Denver so I can't wait to get her out into Kansas to PN, down to the Carolinas and Georgia/Florida, back thru Texas and then home again to Denver... Thanks to you all for your support, assistance, camraderie and understanding!

EDIT damned external fuse box.... Its a friggin 20a small blade fuse!
    Last edited by sindarin : 08/05/2014 at 12:11 PM Reason: problem solved
    Always Forward,
    The Down to Earth Nurse