Thread: Telivision PSA...Littlebeast

Telivision PSA...Littlebeast

Just an FYI...Ryan is at track and field world championships as we speak. NBC coverage starts in 30minutes (10:30 Az time).

GO RYAN!!!!!!!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

I hate when I spell stuff wrong in the title...can't go back and fix it

Oh well, it's tel E vision!

Quote Originally Posted by Triathlete View Post
    I hate when I spell stuff wrong in the title...can't go back and fix it

Oh well, it's tel E vision!
    Go Ryan! Go Ryan! Go Ryan!

and Billy, I've been able to change a title if there's only like one or two more posts. I'm not sure exactly what criteria exists that allows me to sometimes, and not others....but it seems the earlier the more likely to succeed.
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Looks like Ryan had a rollercoaster 1st day. He did not hear the start gun go off for the 100m but then kicked everyones butt winning the shotput. He is outside the top 8 (only results I could find). Hope he lets it fly on day 2!

Ryan finished 22nd. Looks like he was pretty consistent in all except the pole valt (no mark) and the 1500m.

Yeah I am still over here in Korea. Rough decathlon. Probably my worst performance so far, but oh well you learn something from each one. They were using an electric start tone that has a speaker on your blocks and not only was I listening for the gun and heard none I did not hear anything. Oh well. I fouled my longest jump in the long jump by a mm, shot was ok but my 2nd throw was mug further it just came off of my thumb and pointer finger only. High jump was disastrous, I have jumped that high when I was a soph in high school haha. 400 was not great but that was all I had. Hurdles I hit the first one very hard and had to basically start over again on hurdle #2 then I nailed 2 more hurdles so bad so very bad race. Then my discus section had a huge break before we tarted so I cooled down totally before discus and then they immediately rushed my section over to pole vault after discus so I had no real time to warm up properly before getting on the runway so I injured my hamstring during warmups for the pole vault and thus got a no mark due to my inability to take off the ground, then I took one javelin throw which was enough to know my hamstring could not take anymore. I was not planning on being able to finish the 1500 but the slow pace allowed me to jog to the finish. Not a good meet, oh well. I will Rest up and try to recover and figure out if I have a sports hernia that some people think I have developed due to pulling my groin at the beginning of this season and now I am showing signs of something worse developing (pain in my lower ab area and oblique area). Thanks for keeping up with my season hopefully next year will be even better.
    Last edited by LittleBeast : 08/28/2011 at 05:49 PM

Great job hanging in there and finishing even when you knew you were way off your best. I saw quite a few packed it in and DNF'd. Hope you get the injuries sorted out and back in the drivers seat soon.
    At least you didn't pull a Bolt's! I can only imagine what is going through his head right now.

And how about Collins at 35 putting it to the "youngsters" and taking silver in the 100?