For the last couple of weeks my brain has being wondering about what can be a decent replacement whenever is time to give up the VX in the future ?

As far as i concern theres few SUV's that may,i mean may be a good candidate to become my next ride.

I must admit that the hummer H2 is my favorite vehicule,but many sees the H2 as a symbol of personal ego and arrogance and that's not my personality and hate the idea that people could judge me because of it.

My 2nd choice is definately a hot rod so the trailblazer SS & the grand cherokee SRT-8 comes to mind,because the porsche cayenne turbo S is not a option at all ( $$$$$ )

So i took the time to test drive both,the cherokee is a bit faster,but the SS has more room.The SS can be found for cheaper then the SRT-8 but i must admit the cherokee looks way much sporty then the SS but what i hate is the cheap looking interior of both SUV's (IMO)

My 3rd option is a true 4x4 .....jeep wrangler but i can't deny my self,i like the VW Touareg V8,the 2002 BMW X6 with the especial 4.6L 325hp and the 2011 ford edge sport edition with its 305 hp

I haven't test neither of these ones,but sooner then later i will