Well funny story...I went to TirePros to get one(1) full size spare, that being another Yokohama Geolander AT in 245/70/16 for my 99 Astral. I was walking to the door and I saw the most beautiful tread, the AT2! Upon further inspection I discovered it was size 265/70/16 which I had decided some time ago was the perfect size for a stock VX, the perfect balance of wheel well fill, wouldn't kill mileage, and keeping stock gearing. I knew I could never afford such beautiful shoes but when I asked the guy at the counter for one Yoko in my size he said they didn't have and couldn't get it. I think I could have found it if I had really tried but I immediately decided it was cause enough to ask for those General's. So I asked about the price and he said he ordered those for another customer who had already paid for the shipping...but! He did not want them anymore so they were being sold at a discounted price $600 for the set mounted, balanced, and they would check alignment because I was a nice guy I'm so happy with these, low road noise (if at all) no noticeable change in power, gas mileage, braking, or handling, best of all no rubbing, and they look sooo slick. The tire guys were amazed after telling me there was no way they'd fit. All of that to say these are by far the coolest thing I've done to the VX yet, and here are some photographic images!

Bone Stock:

Roof rack and Spacers:

New AT2's!

For the record, the thing on the back is called a Trasharoo and it the best camping/crawling/hawling gadget ever, it's basically a spare tire backpack for your trash, firewood, or any gear laying around that you don't want in your car.