Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Have Seen It All!!!

A Have Seen It All!!!

Ok, now, I know I am a pretty big fan of dropping the VX about 2", for wheel well coverage, BUT, tonight, I saw the most hideous thing imagineable in VA. Hold onto your butts, cause this is heinous....

I saw a slammed Dragon Green today. And I mean SLAMMED. I know we have done mockup Photoshop jobs in our gallery here, but this thing was ON THE GROUND. It was lower than the pics! The torch came out and hit that frame to make this thing work. I seriously screamed "NOOOOOOO!".

Anyways, I'll keeo my REAL opinion to myself so's not to hurt any feelings or spark up a flame war in case the owner lurks here, but man.... all I can say is :rollg2:
    Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT

Re: ?????????????????????//

Originally posted by SPAZZ
    I wonder if it was as bad as this GMC 3500 Quad cab Dually long bed on my base that is slammed to the ground.....;eekp; .....serious..........it scrapes on everything just about not level
    You wonder if it is AS bad? It's a slammed VX? Does it get much worse?

Damn... sorry... you are scared for life!

WormGod,
    Can you please take some recon photos and post for us to see?
    The Bantan's Relm
    Gallery
    Myspace Page
    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things we care about."

yea and find out his information...i'd like to know how he dropped it. i dont want to slam it but i want to drop it a few inches to have the fender/wheel gap covered thanks
    How you gonna stop me im ill-literati/ im like an ill-mariachi wit an automatic shotty/ like tony montana to yo body/ now you really dont wanna come and test me/ i spit verbal fusilades im headin crusades/ to weed out all the fakes like it was da salem witch trials/ yo @ss betta run or else you gettin baked at the stake/ and that'll put a smile on mah face/

WHY!?!?!? GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!?!?!??!
    Do they ever stop looking?

2000, Victory White, IronMan edition, #0329
    ... I know someone who wants to slam a John Deere tractor so that it sends sparks flying when it hits uneven pavement.

I have a friend that lives down that way and put him up to scoping out the guy to get some recon shots. He said he has seen the guy around and he apparently drives a few other lowered CARS. One of which has SPINNERS!!! The horror.

hchen, dropping the VX a few inches is possible already with springs, a few adjustments/slices, and some cranks with a ratchet. As low as this guy's VX was, you will need someone to cut your frame and "most likely", remove your gear box. Probably no longer utilizes TOD. This thing had MASSIVE modifications done to it. For the life of me, I HOPE he is just trying to use it for show, but as scraped up as some of the cladding looked, I doubt it.

I was recently at a show in Atlanta, and their was a slammed Hummer, it just looked odd. Some vehicles are meant to be lifted, but a dropped Hummer, it's just wrong.

Rickster

2000, Victory White, IronMan edition, #0329
    A Slammed Hummer... would that be considered a Slummer?

(sorry, couldnt resist)

Exclamation Arggggghhh...

...A slammed VX makes about as much sense as pierced testicles :wtfg:
    NAVIGATOR

Originally posted by Rickster
    I was recently at a show in Atlanta, and their was a slammed Hummer, it just looked odd. Some vehicles are meant to be lifted, but a dropped Hummer, it's just wrong.

Rickster
    Rickster was it this Hummer?

haha yea imma get mine dropped 2 or 3, just talked to my boys who own a shop in Linden, jersey. ...just got a custom exhaust, magnaflow muffler installed there today...sounds mean. anyways...everyone has different tastes...i guess that guy likes to slam rides. the only ride i'd ever slam is a 64 impala with all the hydrolics and alll that niiiiice lowrider ish.

SPINNERS = ill = must have = ballin'
    gonna get me a set of 20 or 22 spinners. when i find myself 5-10 g's sometime soon...or save up for another year. i dun go offroading so it's gonna be all show...got some other ideas in mind...like get the side cladding molds and make C/F ones as well as the hood. probably 15-20 g's. just guesstimating 'cause one of my boys has a almost all c/f bmw...you might have seen it in Fast an Furious 2, in the beginning with the sound systems...he's the one with the system that folds out and amps pop up....ooooooooo that 's sick.

hchen if u go all show with ur vx....u better enter it into hin or import revolution....and if u ever come by the bay area with a slammed vx ill personally bow down and kiss for feet...jk
    ________
    Buy glass pipes
    Last edited by MZ-N10 : 09/05/2011 at 02:02 PM

lolol yea im going all show. i've estimated the costs of what i wanna do...after im done it'll be probably close to 30 g's. so by the time im done i'll have 150,000 miles on it probably. or more...maybe i should look in on droppin a crate engine into it...one of those v8's from GM that they use in hotrods. my boy said i might be able to do it with a lot of customizing with the mounts and stuff.

but no slamming...i like the look of it slammed, but i'd only ever do that if it were just airbags so i can still get the height advantage when im rollin.

give me a few days, i'll make some phone calls and find out how much it'll be to get c/f side cladding made. maybe someone else also wants to spend the loot on it, 'cause you know it's gonna be the sickest ish ever. plus it'll be scratch resistent from all those biotches that park real close to you and then give you a nice scratch with their doors.