Quote Originally Posted by VXobsession View Post
I said I was the "one" person who respects the racing aspect of our VXs....
oh man, i really dont like joining the crowds of 'pricks' around here, but sir, you are not the only one, as dub stated. Relatively, you are new to the VX and you very obviously do not understand this site.
You basically came into the ONE AND ONLY mass of vehicross info and knowledge base, then basically told the group that we dont know anything about the vehicle.
question for you, how many times have you had your VX over 90 on dirt? how many times have you slid off the road/trail because you were pushing the limits a little too much? and finally, do you have any actual proof that you actually do use your baby as a rally vehicle, because I only know of a few people here who have videos of THEIR vx rally racing.
I know for a fact that ive had my VX over 90 on dirt more times than i can count, as well i have spent countless hours spinning around cones and using the TOD to get myself out of the ditch.

The part that I find funny is that my VX is lifted, as well as has been bashed on rocks on many occasions. I DEFINATELY dont 'miss daisy' my vehicles. Show me 1 pic like this or 1 video like this of YOU, and we can talk about the limit of a Vehicross.
(ya, i think you kinda hit the hornets nest)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpbr5k1zy_c