Preface:
For those that don't know, I am in the process of moving from SC to WAin support of my upcoming deployment. I shipped my vx to kc,mo.

Last week I took the wife and her RS wheeling in tuttle creek,ks, thevideos are on my FB and utube.

Yesterday I headed out for washington with the vx jam packed,sans backseats. I bought a new kicker solobaric 10L3, damn it hits har now.

Anyway, I drove 750 miles yesteday to georgetown,co. I deided to play isuzu bingo to keep my sanity. Even playing with only myself (that was for tom) I still lost. 1000 miles,only 7 zus. 4 rodeos, a pup, a trooper and an impulse. Very sad.

The vx ran like a champ. She took her medicine (1qrt oil) like a big girl. I have been qadding lucas oil every fill up. I got 15-16mpg except the last tank from georgetown to grand junction, 19.7mpg!!!

I will have an exact cargo weight when I get to washington, I woud guess somewhere round 600lbs.

I am here in moab alone, droe around till I found some well built imports. I am now tagging along with some yotas for the weekend!

I would like to give special thanks to verizon for providing 99% 3g coverage on I70 all the way to loveland pass. Also shout out to pandora and the ability to stream music to my headunit via bluetooth. I may have died otherwise, my sirius expired last month.