Thread: Professional Vehicross Detailing- Reduced prices

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Will you fix my windows, too?

BTW, Jack is totally underselling the ozone treatment. Ozone is a super powerful deodorizer, and it makes your car smell eerily neutral. If your previous owner was a smoker (or delivered pizzas), then I cannot recommend a brief ozone treatment strongly enough.

I do say brief, though... Ozone works by oxidizing things, so too much is not a good thing.

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    Do ya wash it in a wet T-Shirt???

Much success brother...reserve me a spot the day after Moab 2012!!

Stoop "TLC"

Jo
    If you come out to Colorado, ill be happy to wash it in a wet t-shirt for you Jo,

Quote Originally Posted by VXorado View Post
    Looks good Jack. Sounds like a service I will use more in the future when I buy another car. I'm trying to get something I can track... really want an M3 but we will see if my wife lets me.
    I can always fix chipped windshields, and do interior detailing. I would be happy to get you a quote on your tundra too, if you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Triathlete View Post
    Do you deliver?
    for the right price..... sure

Quote Originally Posted by Etfren View Post
    Didn't know Car Toys did detailing. Unless its a different company than up here, all they do is electronics here. Either way congrats on the new job! I'm trying to get into detailing myself, doing some work at home on friends and family's cars for now.

That Aquapel is good stuff. Its supposed to last a couple of months instead of a couple weeks like Rain-X and I haven't heard anything bad about it yet.
    Car toys in WA should do detailing as well. Car toys nation wide was previously trained on it.
    And yes, the aquapel is amazing stuff, especially for $25 installed, great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by mdwyer View Post
    Will you fix my windows, too?

BTW, Jack is totally underselling the ozone treatment. Ozone is a super powerful deodorizer, and it makes your car smell eerily neutral. If your previous owner was a smoker (or delivered pizzas), then I cannot recommend a brief ozone treatment strongly enough.

I do say brief, though... Ozone works by oxidizing things, so too much is not a good thing.
    If you get some SBC brackets, ill be happy to take your doors off and put em on michael.
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

99 Matte Midnight Sand Met... oh nevermind. VX #0377...Project ZU
    Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post
    I can always fix chipped windshields, and do interior detailing. I would be happy to get you a quote on your tundra too, if you want?
    Tundra is gone... sold. The VX is my DD for the Winter until next Spring when I look for another car. I might be up for a detail once a year or so on the VX but its hard to justify when its always getting dirty/dusty/muddy.

I am very interested in a remote start system, does cartoys have any VX compatible systems?

Quote Originally Posted by VXorado View Post
    Tundra is gone... sold. The VX is my DD for the Winter until next Spring when I look for another car. I might be up for a detail once a year or so on the VX but its hard to justify when its always getting dirty/dusty/muddy.

I am very interested in a remote start system, does cartoys have any VX compatible systems?
    Yes sir. I had remote start on my vx. I can do rear door popper too if you want, off the same remote.

I can also do your driving lights on the remote. Pretty much whatever you want

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)
    Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post
    Yes sir. I had remote start on my vx. I can do rear door popper too if you want, off the same remote.
    I've got a remote start and rear door popper on my VX on the remote and it's a great mod...it's all hooked up to a CompuSTAR alarm system.
    Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up

Not one colorado VX'er wants clearer headlights, longer lasting leather on their $2000 (new) replacement seats or their sweet ride shined up????

I'm a little surprised.