Few weeks ago i made a stupid mistake..

Every monday i check my VX prior heading to work ( 80 + miles commute ).

But three weeks ago i left my radiator cap loose and all the antifreeze spilled under the hood to the point my VX overheated for a minute. I was able to pull of the road and turn the engine off quickly into a near by parking lot.

There weren't significant damages other then blown head gaskets according to my mech who check out the VX,my engine develop a small but internal antifreeze leak.

I had my plans to overhaul the entire engine next year during spring season,but due to my lack of attention i now need to do this as soon as possible before the leak get worse

So now i will appeal to my brothers on wheels to suggest me few but good/trustworthy websites where i can rely to purchase rebuilding kits such as :

Valves,bearing rods,rings,valve steams,gaskets,connecting rods,shims,crankshaft,etc.

My current odo is 86500 miles.

My VX is 100% driveable and doesn't overtheat but yes,got to keep a eye & a half over the temp gauge while in motion.

ALL inputs are welcome and well appretiated,especially from those who already got their VX engines rebuilted.

Thank you guys !