Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Important INFO.....

99 Matte Midnight Sand Met... oh nevermind. VX #0377...Project ZU
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    Withholding commentary on the prior posts in this thread, my own included, I move that the following rig be the only one we can openly ridicule as a community:

Seconded?
    I was just thinking about posting franken-reflector VX after reading the posts & saw you beat me to it. Yes I agree, this one is fully open to ridicule.

Coastie, you have some unique and (I think) tastefully done mods. Mods are subjective for everyone & it just makes yours one-of-a-kind

As for the thread, all I can say is 2012 will be very interesting with many predictions to the "end of days." I don't think so but that's just my opinion.

1999 Astral 0074, 2001 Proton, 1999 Ebony, 1999 Astral 0163
    Well, if I'm still alive and well by December, I'm getting married on Doomsday. Yep, doomsday. 12-21-12

Talking

I just want to see "The Hobbit" comes out december 2012, . Just messing, but i really want to see that movie. JoFotoz, no worries, u have a great night bro, and be safe out there

Whats the Point of Living, if You don't go BIG.....
    Turning My VX Into Rally VX

Perhaps a little off topic, but perhaps close to topic in a different way, this video is a must see for anyone concerned about our planet and our future.

Enjoy, and then think!!!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/nGeXdv-uPaw

PK
    Now that food has replaced sex in my life -

I can't even get into my own pants!!

LOL, Doomsday. How many supposed doomsdays have there been throughout history? I rest my case.

I'm with you Coastie on The Hobbit. Also can't wait for The Avengers.

Sorry if my post calling you crazy offended you. I just get all riled up when people keep talking about the end of the world.
    "THEORETICALLY, STILL A TRUCK!"
    2001 VX
    Mods

2008 HUMMER H3

Hey Coastie, just don't let things worry you too much. I read everything you posted so I know you're not moving to hide out in a cave in the remote mountains, but...

The world has always been screwed up and it will always be screwed up. Yep, it's a good idea to educate yourself on "what's going on" - I do that myself. But, please don't it worry about it too much. I've lived my entire life hearing that Doomsday is right around the corner and so did the generations before me. Maybe it's right around the corner, maybe it isn't. I've learned it's best to not let it stress you out and affect your health and happiness. No matter what, worrying about "what might happen" will not change what might happen. Roll with the punches and live life to the fullest.

Not implying anything, just offering cheap advice.

oh this post...thought you meant #41...my bad
    Last edited by VXjunky : 12/31/2011 at 05:32 PM Reason: over the top team america response..involving anatomical body parts

Mmmm, Hillary Fisher, nice avatar VXjunky...oh, where was I? Oh yeah.

Well it was quite a few posts ago now, but I do want to clarify what I was saying...I'm not saying religion = bad, I am saying that we 'mericans should be aware that many people's idea of God and religion will vary widely from yours, so the concept of "get right with God" is subject to vast variance in interpretation and implementation, some of them detrimental to us and our way of life. Christians are outnumbered on Earth, after all...
    95 Trooper with a buncha stuff nobody here cares about...

I don't have a dog in this hunt whatsoever....so this is slightly off topic....but Junky, your post #68 is way out of line for a family friendly site.
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

such a sheltered life some must have lead.....

a classic side effect was being displayed, i merely pointed that out.
    referencing post #41
    Last edited by VXjunky : 12/31/2011 at 04:42 PM Reason: to clarify this response to kat....

Quote Originally Posted by VXjunky View Post
    such a sheltered life some must have lead.....
    a classic side effect was being displayed, i merely pointed that out... education may save some from taking a path to destruction...but woman grabbing other womans boobs is just the fare for "family Friendly"....glass house hypocracy
    as usual, I don't understand most of your post. "a classic side effect".."

"education may save some from taking a path to destruction"...is that a dig aimed at a past post where I mentioned what education I have???

no dude, sorry, pic was cleared with Admin, no glass house. You used some serious volume of nasty words and mentioned you did stuff to get past the censor/rules...you may want to read this part of the forum rules.
    http://vehicross.info/modules.php?na...category&cid=5

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    is that a dig aimed at a past post where I mentioned what education I have???
    Paranoid much???

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    you may want to read this part of the forum rules.
    Thanks for helping

Quote Originally Posted by VXR View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by VX KAT:
    is that a dig aimed at a past post where I mentioned what education I have???
    Paranoid much???

Heck yeah I'm paranoid, after reading this thread topic, you betcha! Who wouldn't be?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by VX KAT:
    you may want to read this part of the forum rules.

Thanks for helping

Sure, glad I could help, always willing to help a forum friend.

Thumbs up

This has turned out to be one of the funniest threads of all times!
    A lot of us don't know if we are coming or going Thanks CC!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
    Well it was quite a few posts ago now, but I do want to clarify what I was saying...I'm not saying religion = bad, I am saying that we 'mericans should be aware that many people's idea of God and religion will vary widely from yours, so the concept of "get right with God" is subject to vast variance in interpretation and implementation, some of them detrimental to us and our way of life. Christians are outnumbered on Earth, after all...
    I agree with you Steve. I don't think religion is bad, but it becomes bad (EVIL ) when people are not open to other faiths, ideas, facts, etc. When people believe their religion is better, or the "one" true path... things get ugly. Our god vs. your god stuff is ridiculous, and even more pathetic and evil when it is splinters off the same religion.

If it harms anyone physically, mentally, or spiritually... it is wrong. Simple.

To keep this on the track of the first post... I don't know what the future holds, but I live my life as well as I can. Make the most of your time here, and don't waste it on people/activities that don't enhance your world.
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS