Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Important INFO.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Important INFO.....

This will be vary short, and very fast. I care for all you guys and I want you all to hear me out, if you don't believe me, thats ok, you are not the first, but for those who know and/or are willing to understand, this is what I have to say to all my VX friends.

Let me tell u all a truth, something that is to come, and i will only scratch the surface for the Info is so much and the reality is much deeper then the lies we all have been told to believe...

A STORM IS COMING, AND ITS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

If u are not prepared, i will greatly ask you all to stop sleeping, and Start waking up. God Bless u all, n i pray u all see before the storm hits and catches u unprepared. This is serious, and again, i don't mean to offend any1, but If what I have said is true, then at least consider that what i have said. Those that know whats going on, please feel free to input on what you know, and those that don't, please feel free to ask what kind of storms are coming.

Whats the Point of Living, if You don't go BIG.....
    Turning My VX Into Rally VX

No offense, but there's no way for a person reading what you wrote to even know whether you're speaking literally or figuratively.

Are you referring to climactic events, societal/governmental upheavals, or ???

Do you have access to some sort of government top secret information that's being purposefully withheld from the general public? Personal knowledge currently known only to yourself acquired through personal research? A time machine?

And I'm being serious too, but you have to admit that it's somewhat difficult to prepare for something when you don't know what you're preparing for.

Just trying to be as helpful as you are apparently trying to be, but all I can say is, short of supplying information that can actually be put to use by those you are trying to help, all I can suggest is that you prepare for possible replies of the Chicken-Little variety.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieCosta567 View Post
    This will be vary short, and very fast. I care for all you guys and I want you all to hear me out, if you don't believe me, thats ok, you are not the first, but for those who know and/or are willing to understand, this is what I have to say to all my VX friends.

Let me tell u all a truth, something that is to come, and i will only scratch the surface for the Info is so much and the reality is much deeper then the lies we all have been told to believe...

A STORM IS COMING, AND ITS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

If u are not prepared, i will greatly ask you all to stop sleeping, and Start waking up. God Bless u all, n i pray u all see before the storm hits and catches u unprepared. This is serious, and again, i don't mean to offend any1, but If what I have said is true, then at least consider that what i have said. Those that know whats going on, please feel free to input on what you know, and those that don't, please feel free to ask what kind of storms are coming.
    Crazy much too much?
    "THEORETICALLY, STILL A TRUCK!"
    2001 VX
    Mods

2008 HUMMER H3

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    C'mon coaster...don't dangle the carrot that way.

b'sides, I have a hard time taking any dark foreboding warning seriously when that many derivations of the spelling of very, vary that much...

What, is Ron Paul gonna win Iowa?

<Runs for cover...>

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieCosta567 View Post
    Those that know whats going on, please feel free to input on what you know, and those that don't, please feel free to ask what kind of storms are coming.
    Marlin, ohhhh Marlin, how's the prepping coming?
    It would be easy to take a look at the headlines today and say some world war is brewing between us and Iran/Russia/China, or maybe say that the Mayans are "right" when they said "the world was going to end in 2012". This is also hotly desputed because many historians say they're only indicating an end to a solar cycle or something like that.

I'll stick with the Bible that says the end comes when you least expect it, like a thief in the night. As many people there are out there saying the end is nigh, it can't be anywhere near nigh now. I hope.....

God I hope somethings going to happen would save my pissing away money to fix growing blowing oil problem! lol

Quote Originally Posted by vt_maverick View Post
    Well, at least that explains the elections.

Why do the mods let insane people post on here? LOL!

'cuz the mods specifically the admin is crazy too!
    Scott / moncha.com

Maybe he's into "Jersey Shore" abit to much,,jj
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " Jeeps are nice, Barbie has one"

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    They're firing up The Large Hadron Collider again and this time the proverbial poop is gonna hit the proverbial fan...POOF, we're gone!!
    Vixer Fixer

I may sound crazy, insane, or may be right. Now if i where to be right, would that still put me in the insane category. I know that some of you know there is a lot going out there in the world today, that doesn't take a brain surgeon to come to that conclusion. Global crises are at point where the world is now in a stand off. But to just sit around and say whatever is completely ignorant in my opinion. I agree with samniel2000, I agree with the Bible 100%, but you don't have to believe in the Bible to come to the conclusion that something is really wrong and crap is going to hit the fan any minute.

Let me tell you all that if you get ur information from the media like, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, or what ever big news informer is out there, they are only going to feed you the crap that they want u to know. For example, we are in the brink of WW3, yes WW3, and the media likes to inform people with subjects like what are the Kardashians up to, x factor, or what is that celebrity wearing. Come on, really, if your buying on that crap and don't see how they are feeding you dog turds, then i really suggest you take sometime to go research on whats really going on outside of the useless media given to us. Yes some info they give has some value, but really, the Kardashians?

-Here are some topics you can go ahead and go research for your selfs.
    -NDAA
    -FEMA CAMPS
    -SOPA(Stop Online Privacy Act or known also as H.R. 3261)
    -Iran/Israel
    -Strait of Hormuz, US war ships there in a stand off with Iran war ships.
    -Russian war ships in a stand off with US war ships in Syrian waters.
    -China and Japan made a treaty to do trade with each other only with out the US dollar, by the way, they are the 2nd and 3rd world economical powers.
    -Russia/China
    -Global Economy
    -November 21st 2002 speech made by Ben S. Bernanke to the National Economist Club in Washington D.C.
    -Pakistan and US/Nato stand off.
    -China and Russia said they will stand with Iran, if Iran is attacked. China said, if Iran is attacked, WW3 will start.
    -Russia and China has prepared and put there whole country and military in Alert f WW3.

The list goes on and on, but i leave it to u all to research whats going on. This does not include climate change and natural disasters, or great famines, and deaths going on across the world. Those are separate subjects on there own, that in my opinion line up all together.

But i recommend you research NDAA first, thats a good one to start with, and work ur way down. This is a Bill that has been passed by congress and all it need s is Obama to sign it. This bill will affect every1 in this country, getting rid of our loved and very cherished bill of rights. As some of you know, Im not a born US citizen, but I served in the US military and when i heard about the NDAA and the threat it will bring to what i help protect, our "Bill of Rights" thats when i said enough is enough. So please inform ur selfs of the coming threats and storm. If the NDAA has not made u think twice yet, then the closing of the Strait of Hormuz will. If its closed, I hope u've enjoyed paying $3 something per gallon of gas, cuz $3 a gallon of gas would be wishful thinking if Iran closes the strait. ( The Strait of Hormuz holds or may i say contributes to 40% of the worlds oil/gas supply.)

Go to www.infowars.com
    or/and End times news update by hummingbirdo27 in youtube (if u don't believe in the Bible, this one may tick u off, real news and genuine, but Bible backed)
    or/and RT news.
    just to name a few good ones.
    Last edited by CoastieCosta567 : 12/30/2011 at 12:18 AM

So we should all run and hide in the closet in fear?
    Crap has been going on forever...life goes on. If it does hit the fan I guess we will just have to deal with it...eather way I will go on enjoying the day.
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)