Thread: Important INFO.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ..... Sorry if i offended any1, was never my intension. If u wish to insult, then go ahead, i don't play that game. Its just disrespectful. I simply pointed out facts of news, information about world issues. Some1 asked what the answer for all those issues, cuz i didn't put 1 up, for i was just simply informing all u guys. So i answered in my OWN opinion what my personal answer is. i mentioned that i'm a Christian, and with that comes the territory. You guys obviously know that Christians believe in things that most don't, well i would be a hypocrite if i where to just pick out what i liked n throw away what i didn't. believing in something full heartedly does not work that way. you are ether fully in or fully out, in what ever UR believe is. I'm very shocked on how many people got offended or took it the wrong way , again I'm sorry if it came out wrong, but I'm not sorry for what i believe. If the info i posted is by any means false, then please proof me wrong and i would gladly accept correction n acknowledge my wrong. The topic of religion is not what i wanted to ever get in to, for I know many Hate religion, or others points of view. I hope u all don't take all this to heart, and especially u JoFotoz, I think u have one of the sickest rides on here and i hate for one of my fav's dudes here to hold something against me, or any1 else here. God Bless u guys, n hope u all have a wonderful new years .
    Last edited by CoastieCosta567 : 12/31/2011 at 09:54 AM

Whats the Point of Living, if You don't go BIG.....
    Turning My VX Into Rally VX