Ok, I spent around 7 hours on Sunday trying to replace engine oil, coolant, tranny and TOD fluid, and front and rear diffy oil. I ran into things that took TOO much time to do, and didn't get to the TOD or differentials.

First question... tranny takes 9.1 qts of ATF fluid, yet I drained and refilled with only 4 qts. I know I did something wrong, or just didn't do something, as I have seen the 4 qt number mentioned before when it comes to the tranny. I drained the pan, replaced the filter, and pumped fluid back into the overflow hole. At 3 qts it started coming back out, so I put the bolt back in and started the VX. I turned it off, unscrewed the bolt, and started pumping more in. At almost 1 more qt (almost 4 qts total) fluid started coming back out. How do you flush the entire 9.1 qts out of the transmission, and how do you get it all back in there???

Second question... drain and fill spots on the differentials. I think someone said the lowest most bolt on the front diffy is the drain hole. Is there a fill hole as well? Same with the rear diffy... drain and fill holes?

I'm going to try and do the TOD bleed and refill, along with the differentials today or tomorrow after work. I do NOT look forward to going back under there after spending 7 hours there yesterday and only getting as far as I did, but I can't just NOT do what I set out to do. Thanks for any and all help that I have been given and will receive!!!