Ok, I know this has been brought up before, and I don't think anything has ever been truelyunderstood about this "problem". Please chime in if you are having the same symptoms, or if you think you know what the heck is going on...

I've noticed the delay both from accelerating off the line (from a complete stop), and, when downshifting when either starting to accelerate after slowing down, or when making a turn and accelerating. I believe the delay usually comes when in first or possibly second gear, at around 2700 - 2800 rpms. It is a slight delay, and then it keeps accelerating.

Someone (Tone, if I recall) mentioned something about hitting the limiter, or something to that nature. I can say I'm not even getting close to redline, and definitely not going fast enough to hit it. It doesn't seem to be at a specific speed, but then again, it does usually happen when starting from a stop, or turning a corner and giving it some gas. I'm not even close to flooring it, but I am giving it a bit of acceleration.

Anyone have this problem, heard of this problem, or even think they know what it is???