Quote Originally Posted by vt_maverick View Post
I'm leaning towards Top of the World so far, even if it does take awhile - Sue is right, I am NOT driving all the way to Utah only to come home without that picture! However I am a little scared that I might forget to drop her out of 1st when I let go of the clutch. I'm imagining Wile E. Coyote vanishing in a little puff of smoke way down below...

It's kind of a pain in the *** but yes you can. The plates fit so snug that tightening and loosening the bolts can be time consuming, but it can be done without anything other than an allen wrench.
It's definitely worth running Top of the World, I was just suggesting it may be better to go later in the week with a smaller group. It was difficult to get a picture on the "ledge" because there were so many VXs blocking the trail. I actually skipped the pic because we were at the ledge for a while and I was ready to head down. It was still fun though & i'm down for any trail... but I voted Fins and Things

If I had the skid plates, I would remove them before hitting the trails. Better safe than sorry and there are plenty of helping hands at the stoop.