This is my first post after visiting for over a year. I am the owner of '01 Ironman in fairly original condition. After owning it for a while now I have decided to begin fixing it up and upgrading it to 2012.

I recently purchased a Rhino Rack cargo box and it looks GREAT and what a great deal I was able to find ($160), but my next step is lighting and paint/body work. My exterior is in good conditon with standard ware and tare you would expect, however witht he begining of some rust spots and the occasional bump/dent I have decided to get it up to code again.

My biggest questions for you all right now is lighting, I am planning on upgrading everything possible to LED's for brightness and eff. aside from the head lights which will be HID's. I would ideally like to turn my two front headlights into "Halo's/Angel Eyes" however I don't believe it can be done on a Vehicross.

I have noticed some of you have different color standing and blinker lights and that is something I would like to look in to. Any suggestions on where to look or how to achieve it? Also any tips or tricks you've encountered for those of you who have already been here and done this?

I love my VX and I get looks and comments all the time, however, I do know that the VX can be very fickle and there is a thin line between looking FUTURISTIC and SCIENCE FICTION.

Any tips, tricks, where to look and where to buy would be much appr. I will upload pics to bring you up to date on the progress going forward.

Thanks in advance!