I was driving to AZ from CA to see my family on Friday night for the long weekend and I hit a semi truck tire just outside of Parker at highway speed. Long story short I kept it on the road, the tube bumper saved me, but there is some damage. Broken window, lost mirror, hood damage from road signs, rear quarter panel trashed, some broken lights, scratched door, rim rub, and tire gash. I picked up the truckers tire, broke off the plastic that was rubbing, and brought it back to him where he was on the side of the road. (He blew the tire and I found his recap tread all in one piece) My GF and I are fine but the shop is charging his insurance just over $3k to fix it. All mechanical operation is perfect minus alignment. Drove the last 100 miles home, and drove my moms car back to CA. I hope to get the VX back this weekend or the next. I'll keep you guys updated with pics and status as I get it, but thank God for his protection over us and Isuzu for making such a stout little truck. To top it all off my iPhone was stolen this morning at Starbucks so that sucks, but at least I didn't roll over and die

Thank VXKAT for the helpful info, if my shop can't get that rear panel or mirror I may need to source him one. They are repainting the hood, door, and quarter panel so he asked if I wanted everything the same...I'm getting the whole hood done in matte black which should be neat. Anything else that should be done while its at the shop?
I'm getting the whole thing looked over as the undercarriage skid plate back was rubberized from the tire but works fine and drove perfectly. Will the shop be able to source new panels because he said they were all listed and gave me a price?
I may be getting new tires as well even though mine are only two months old or something, and new rims if mine are damaged at all.