Thread: Looking for an opinion ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Things are looking grim fellow VX'rs ...

after a what feels like a zillion exchanges - here is where we stand ... ( I santized the language )

This is my response back to the sellers message below:

You did not re-list because of me. You re-listed because someone else skipped out on the first deal. That was NOT me. I won this auction - and contacted you with the time alloted by Ebay - any expenses you incurred because of your fear that I had skipped too - are your responsibility. You indicated on the auction that you accepted pay-pal, so the fee is yours to pay, not the buyers - unless agreed to up front. If you were prepared to honour the terms of the agreement brokered by Ebay we would have had this deal closed Sunday morning when I pay-pal'd your account. You have consistently refused to do the right thing - now I no longer trust you - and that is why I have requested my money back. If you discuss this with your lawyer friend, you will learn you have no right to keep my money at this point.

Please refund the money paid ASAP to my paypal account dyanni@*******

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 11:52 PM
    To: 'Donny *****'
    Subject: RE: Shipping

God you are just a greedy b*tch your going to cut your nose of over a $174 and your still getting a kick a** deal……are you willing to jeopardize all of that for this I will make it difficult until I get in touch with this other guy to get the money from him………..I didn’t want it to go this fair I was trying to be fair about it you just want to steal it from me and I can’t let it happen F**K man you are just a little b*tch if you want to do it the hard way than that’s fine I will do it the hard way…..you will wait to get your refund……….til I get ahold of the other guy……..or till I get a hold of one of the other many interested buyers……………this is your last chance pay the 174 and you’ll get them by Friday at the latest………..lets just get this behind us so I can move on………..like I said if need be I will leave negative feedback too…..LAST CHANCE!!!!!

p.s. if you have any ???s just call we were a lot more productive over the phone maybe there might be a some sort of a compromise (***) ***-****.

If you think about all the money I lost cause I had to relist it since you did respond that cost me 34 and I lost another 60 going through pay pal I don’t want it to go this fair to start nit picking so let RESOLVE IT TELL YOU WHAT THIS IS MY LAST OFFER GIVE ME THE $94 WHICH WILL COVER MY RELIST FEE (for you not getting intouch w/ me soon enough) and the 60 I lost through pay pal………and I’ll send them………I just want to get you out of my f**king hair……
    I went through SquareTrade on Ebay to mediate - but looks like this will have to go to Ebay afterall. Not a happy camper.
    Last edited by dyanni : 10/29/2002 at 04:51 AM