I've been working with projectors to make a new headlight design. I'm hoping to add a new aggressive element to the headlights and also hoping to have a kit for sale to those interested.

The Design:
I don't care for the OEM circular reflector in the headlights and feel that a new shroud will add a new, aggressive element to the headlights. By switching to projectors, the headlights will have much better light output & bring the styling up to date. Also, projectors give you the option to paint the reflector any color and change to circular design.

The Kit:
If everything works out, I would like to have a kit available that will allow anyone to easily switch their headlights to projectors and change the design. The whole process will be bolt in with no fabrication required. The kit would include a new shroud & projectors. Bulbs & ballast would need to be purchased separately depending on what you want (35w, 55w, blue light, white light, etc...)

The Projector:
I will be using the Morimoto Mini projector for this build. It's a nice size for our headlights and has a shutter to utilize the high/low beam function. Littlebeast used Morimoto Mini's for his headlights that were being sold through V-LED. I know this because I have the Morimotos and they are the exact same ones in his write-up. Thanks Littlebeast , the write-up made it VERY easy to install the projectors.

LittleBeast's Write-Up:
http://www.vehicross.info/modules.ph...warticle&id=86

Lens:
Also considering adding an etching to the lens glass that will have the Isuzu symbol or VX lettering. It's a new thing the sema cars have and it shouldn't have an negative affect on the light output.

I'm flying by the seat of my pants on this project... I will work hard to get this project finished as a kit but there are no guarantees.

Here's some pics of the initial design. Let me know what you think and any suggestions you have to improve the design. This was built with dowels & gorilla tape, so please ignore the rough edges. Once I settle on the design, I'll work on a permanent mold to use as a template.