Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Need help with new look.

Question Need help with new look.

Hey all, well I have been running around this thought for the past few years, but every time i look into it, I change my mind. I want to change the side decal, but I still really like it. Whats ur advice people, do u guys think I should change it? Or keep it? or what else do u guys think. I really like a decal, cuz I like to stick out from the VX crowd, thats just me, I'm not a chameleon , nothing wrong with that, i like that look as well, but that just not me. So I like to stick with the idea of something on the side. I'm asking for advice or tips, cuz I have made my decision alone by my self like 5 times, now, its time to ask. So spit out ur thoughts, opinions, dislikes, whatever, I'm very open minded, and accept criticism and likes. So the mic is all urs guys and gals .

P.S. Do u guys think, this will change the CC look u guys know about and ruin it?
    And NO flames, sorry thats just YUCK to me.

-Thank you in advance
    Last edited by CoastieCosta567 : 04/11/2012 at 08:31 AM

Whats the Point of Living, if You don't go BIG.....
    Turning My VX Into Rally VX

Other then the side decal, what do u guys think of getting my roof painted black as well, like the hood? Just with less gloss.

I guess I'd first need to know which current decal you're talking about. In the pictures listed in your posts, your VX is shown with different side decals in different pictures.

Regardless of which one you're currently using though, are you saying you want something totally different than ANY of the decals you've used in the past? If that's the case, in my opinion, the new choice should be based on one of your other personal interests or on the theme of the overall look you're going for. For instance, are you thinking high-tech, off-road, tribal, urban assault...Hello Kitty ?

Basically, something that has personal meaning to you.

I'd be more apt to go along with a black roof if there weren't white side pillars. Some newer vehicles can get away with black roofs easier because of the way the side pillars are behind the glass making everything blend together better. With the VX though, your white side pillars would just up and stop making them look out of place in my opinion. As for the hood, I personally think the hood insert is enough for the same reason.

99 Matte Midnight Sand Met... oh nevermind. VX #0377...Project ZU
    I like your current side decal and can't think of a design that would look better. Why do you want to change it? If you change it, what are you looking for in the new design i.e. what's yours missing?

Also on the black roof. NO WAY!!!! jmo

I have the red scratch one on right now. Ummmm, well i just want to try something new. basically thats it. for likes, i want the rally look. i was thinking of a blown up red isuzu emblem, not the words, but the actually emblem. what u guys think?

I agree with ya orado, the decal i have i do love, n hard to find something thats not to tacky or looks good. Thats why this is a hard decision, & help is needed

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieCosta567 View Post
    i was thinking of a blown up red isuzu emblem, not the words, but the actually emblem. what u guys think?
    That's a good idea. Like your current decal, you could angle the symbol upward across the rear windows.

I have a Rally VX wallpaper and I noticed it has a front light bar & a ram intake on the hood. Other than those two things, your VX seems to have the complete rally look.

You just need more sponsers

orado, I love those 2 VX's, actually the proton is the one I have used to inspire many of my ideas, like the black hood. I really would like to have sponsors, but I refuse to put any brand on my VX unless I have a part from that company on my VX already. That huge door number decal is what I really want. I saw a real rally one a long time ago on ebay, when I return to buy it a few weeks later, it was gone. . now that u put that picture next to those 2, its hard now to think of getting rid of the current decal, dang it orado, lol. Maybe I add the Isuzu decal some how on it. I'll figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by VXorado View Post

You just need more sponsers
    Hahaha true, I like the black roof. Antennas and sponsors are always a plus +
    Check out VehiCROSSAmerica on Facebook or @VehiXAmerica on Twitter

I've always loved your VX Coastie. If you are talking about the red decals, keep them. They look great.

Bart

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    I've always loved your VX Coastie. If you are talking about the red decals, keep them. They look great.

Bart
    Yeah I am, Thanx a lot Mae. well, so far the vote of keeping them is winning.
    BTW gasmask, I have that 87 Impulse in my GT5 game I dropped it, paint it yellow, and has over 300hp. She is fast and fun to drive in the game. How is she in real life? They are hard to find.

Well, before I started the mechanical refresh, she was nice and quick. But, I suspect once running again, she is going to scream.

I'm almost done. This is the state the engine is in now:

I can't wait.

Bart

Mae, she looks beautiful. Was she hard to find?

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieCosta567 View Post
    Mae, she looks beautiful. Was she hard to find?
    Thanks. And kinda hard to find I suppose. I think I just got lucky. I wanted one, and I started inquiring on the Isuzone.org forum. I got a PM from a guy in Arizona who had this perfect 87, the rest is history. But yes, in general, they are very rare, and very hard to find in good shape. Most of the ones left are pretty trashed.

Bart

I agree, keep the decals.

I wouldn't want to see any possible fading outlines after taking them off.