I love my pc. I built it from scratch. I make it do everything for me. I can fix it or upgrade it without talking to any "geniuses". I am 30 and have been sitting in front of a computer since I was in diapers (during the appropriate time in my life to wear diapers ). I have a digital art degree that was earned completely on Silicon Graphics machines running windows NT. I am a software developer at a "microsoft shop" and my phone runs Android OS....... With all that being said, I am writing this on my iPad. I don't consider purchasing an iPad,a move to the dark side. It's a gadget, and the best in its (3 year old)category so far. However, it's not at all (IMO) like fighting with using an apple computer. I use my iPad in harmony with the rest of my environment. One of the biggest things that I have had to get used to when comparing to my android device, is having to pay for apps.

I love the open source world of the pc, but when a new "gadget" is brought to market, I will always purchase the best one for my needs.....like the new iPad.