provided the seller doesnt bail on me, Im going to be buying another VX in 3 days.. meanwhile, my 2000 sits needing a front bumper, front bumper support, radiator support bracket, passenger side fender can be salvaged (has a tennis ball or smaller size dent & scratched paint) also needs a marker light, and a right headlight.. Im torn between parting it out.. I know all too well how hard the parts are to find.. the motor, the transmission, the rest of it are all perfect, or selling it whole as it sits.. it runs so beautifully.. lol.. even without the darn bumper cover.. originally when I bought my 2000 it was foxfire, I had it painted Proton.. so if anyone's got any better ideas or input.. I'd love to hear it.. part it out or sell it whole.. I could use the $ to pay for the new one Im getting.. (or at least partially pay for.. lol.. I paid 5800 for my 2000, it has 103,000 on the odo, and of course the ABS light is on) the new one is almost 9 grand.. If I sell the 2000 for parts, of course color on the body parts will be noted.. as it's formerly foxfire..