Baldwin is buying my car and he is in California. I can get the car to Chicago (from there I am flying to NY) and need a place for the VX to be picked up for shipping. The transportation company at this point has given us an "up to 5 days for pick up" window, so it may need to sit in your driveway for a few days, but perhaps not, as they are working on something a little sooner. They would call in advance for the pick up and someone would need to be present for the pre-inspection and to hand over the keys to the shippers.

I am coming down on Saturday of next week, April 28th and need to drop the VX off to be shipped and then get a ride to the airport. I know this might be asking a little much, but if anyone is local and available and willing to help me and Baldwin out here, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have some friends from school who live local, but I'm not sure if their parents would be okay with this. I figured a VX member would be willing to help (as always) and would be someone I can trust. Please let me know ASAP if you are this person.

Thank you,

Justin