So I finally ended up putting a 3" OME lift kit on my rig along with some sweet Kelly TSR 33" tires. Had to do a little grinding in the usual spots for clearance but no big deal. Now the VX looks mind blowing-cool. I know, I have to post some photos. I'll try to do so ASAP.

Overall, I could not be happier. This is everything I ever wanted and driving it is just like running around in a giant Tonka Truck. You guys understand I'm sure. So that's all great. Here's what's not so great. My VX has about 135K on the clock. The engine has been rebuilt about 15K miles ago. It has new wheel bearings, new brakes. A lot of new suspension pieces (obviously). But there's a problem.

I've noticed the TOD active light coming on when it really shouldn't be, i.e. on smooth flat dry pavement. Also, I've noticed that the VX seems to be losing a bit of power. Imagine the sensation of driving with your parking brake partially engaged. That's what it kind of feels like. Most troublingly, I've also noticed a hot burning smell coming from the front area of the VX. Seems to be drivetrain related. But I'm not a mechanic so who the F knows?

I'm sure something is going to break. It would kind of be nice to know which "rubber band" is going to snap before it happens. So I can plan accordingly. From anything I've conveyed, can one of you learned VX guru types offer any ideas as to what might be going on? Thanks in advance!