How's it going everyone, I just bought my first VX and absolutely love it. I'm no first timer to Isuzu though I had an 02 Trooper LS a few years back so I already knew about the serious underpower of the 3.5. I want to do a v8 swap but I'm just trying to weigh my options here. I have heard the Northstar is a great fit and the stock transmission links up, but I wouldn't do it the one I have needs to be serviced as is. I bought the rig already with the intentions to swap out the motor. However I have also started thinking to go Ford and put in a 5.0, I imagine it will fit as the autopro guys in MD are putting a gm 5.3 in one. Which brings me to my next issue, which transmission is the way to go? If I go Northstar should I get a turbo 400? Will that fit in the VX? For the 5.0 I was thinking along the lines of a c4, a buddy of mine builds Mustangs for a living so I can get a great deal on the drivetrain, just want to make sure everything will link up. Also how much do you think the other miscellaneous stuff will be wiring harness mounts etc. Thanks a lot for any help.