okay.

A week ago my PS pump high pressure hose blew out. My Local mechanic replaced it but needed to remove the radiator.

2 days after completion, I actually overheated. Fast enough for me to notice and pull over. There was no coolant present.

We crawl it back to the shop which was 1/2 a mile away, and poured coolant. Everything seemed fine. I proceeded to drive out to my family. 32 Miles, 1 hour, highway @ 60mph. Watching the guage like a hawk.

I arrived safely. No ado. Comforted. Went to bed.

This morning, I ran an errand 2 miles away, and noticed there was a spatter under the car. It was quite bad. I made sure it was dripping when I got home, true enough. Antifreeze.

I cannot track where this is leaking from. sourced the trickle, noticed there was a pool of antifreeze under the plenum / intake manifold. saw the pool overflowing but not the actual source. I tilted the vx forward, and flushed it out with water. let it dry. checked the main giant hoses, all seemed fine.

here are additional info:
The leak is not fast enough to drain the reserve tank. I lose about 3mm worth of antifreeze.

I overfilled the reserve tank a little past the line. 3mm more or so.

I used the prestone brand.

Im trying to determine if this is the mechanics' error or just unfortunate timing. Please instrust me what to look for and where exactly its located.

My Thanks in Advance.